Having first been elected in 2013 and re-elected in 2017 and 2021, Councilwoman Kathee Burke-Gonzalez has had the honor and privilege of serving the people of East Hampton. Prior to her service on the Town Board, Kathee served for nine years on the Springs School Board, the last two as its president. She is a graduate of Siena College with a BS in Marketing and Management and had a career in advertising for more than 30 years prior to her public service.
It has always been Kathee's assertion that the Town's budget is an "accounting" of the community's priorities. Or put another way, a reflection of what the community values.
With the community’s support, she will continue to make protecting our pure drinking water, promoting clean, renewable energy, providing affordable housing opportunities, balancing the town budget, and addressing the pressing needs of our children, our seniors and our hard-working families, top priorities.
- East Hampton / Sag Harbor
- Human Services
- Town Clerk
- Tax Assessor
- Tax Receiver
- East Hampton Housing Authority Board of Commissioners
- East Hampton Volunteer Ocean Rescue (EHVOR)
- LTV Board of Directors
- Montauk Playhouse Board of Managers
- YMCA East Hampton Recenter Board of Managers
- East Hampton / Sag Harbor Citizens Advisory Committee
- East Hampton Youth Task Force
- Disabilities Advisory Board
- Senior Center Building Committee
- Special Events & Film Permitting Committee
- EHTPD Emergency Communications Upgrade
- Board of Ethics
- Board of Assessment Review
- Licensing Review Board
- Co-Host of "Honest Conversations" on LTV