All East Hampton Town Beaches have beach wheelchairs available for use during their hours of operation. For wheelchair usage, please see the lifeguards
For further information, please feel free to contact the Recreation Department via email or call 631-324-2417.
Lifeguarded Beach Schedules
Most town beaches open for swimming Memorial Day weekend, but only on the weekends until mid-June. All life guarded beaches are then open full time (Sunday through Saturday) mid-June through Labor Day. After Labor Day, some beaches remain open for swimming for the two weekends following Labor Day. Listed below are the hours for each beach when they are open for swimming...
- Indian Wells Beach, Indian Wells Highway, Amagansett (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Atlantic Avenue Beach, Atlantic Avenue, Amagansett (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Big Albert's Landing Bay Beach, Alberts Landing Road, Amagansett (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- South Edison Beach, South Edison St, Montauk (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Ditch Plains Beach, Ditch Plains Road, Montauk (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- East Lake Bay Beach "Gin Beach", East Lake Dr, Montauk (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Maidstone Bay Beach, Maidstone Park Road, East Hampton (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Kirk Park Beach, South Emerson Avenue, Montauk (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)