Description of Park
Located just west of the Montauk Lighthouse at the end of Camp Hero Road. This site features a 60’ baseball diamond.
- Park open year-round – sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
Ballfield Field Reservations
To reserve the ballfield, you must contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 631-324-2417 and also submit a Field Use Application. Fees may apply.
Address: Camp Hero Road, Montauk, NY 11930 Google Maps
- Park open sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
- No unauthorized commercial activity
- No alcohol, tobacco, or any illegal substance allowed on the premises
- No Vehicles Beyond Designated Areas
- Dogs should be controlled at all times and pick up after your dog
- Park usage is “At Your Own Risk”