Description of Park/Beach
Located at the end of Fresh Pond Road and Cross Highway in Amagansett. This site features bay beach access (swimming prohibited, no lifeguard on duty), a picnic area with tables and cooking grills, nature trails, and ADA accessible rest rooms.
- Park open year-round – sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
- Rest rooms – open mid-May through mid-October
Picnic Area Reservations
To reserve the picnic area, you must contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 631-324-2417 or go to Programs and Facility Bookings.
Address: Fresh Pond Road and Cross Highway, Amagansett, NY 11930 Google Maps
- Park open sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
- Swimming prohibited, no lifeguard on duty
- Parking requires a town parking permit
- No unauthorized commercial activity
- Park/Beach usage is “At Your Own Risk”
- Dogs should be controlled at all times and pick up after your dog
- Beach Fire Regulations