Description of Park/Beach
Located at the end of Albert’s Landing Road in Amagansett. This site features a lifeguard protected bay beach, ADA accessible rest rooms, a picnic area with tables and cooking grills, nature trails, and vehicular beach access (Town of East Hampton permit required). A surf wheelchair is also available when the lifeguards are on duty. For wheelchair usage please see the lifeguards, or for further information please contact, via email, the Recreation Department, or call 631-324-2417.
- Park open year-round – sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
- Rest rooms – open mid-May through mid-October
- Lifeguard protected bay beach – Big Albert’s Landing Beach is open for swimming from 10am-5pm when the lifeguards are on duty and within the designated areas only. (Most Town beaches open for swimming Memorial Day weekend, but only on the weekends until mid-June. All lifeguarded beaches are then open full time, Sunday through Saturday, mid-June through Labor Day. After Labor Day, some beaches remain open for swimming for the two weekends following Labor Day.)
Picnic Area Reservations
To reserve the picnic area, you must contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 631-324-2417 or go to Programs and Facility Bookings.
Address: Alberts Landing Road, Amagansett, NY 11930 Google Maps
- Park open sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
- Swimming permitted only when the lifeguards are on duty within the designated areas
- Parking requires a town parking permit
- Town of East Hampton Beach drive-on pass required for vehicular beach access (designated areas only)
- No unauthorized commercial activity
- Park/Beach usage is “At Your Own Risk”
- Dogs should be controlled at all times and pick up after your dog
- Beach Fire Regulations