- Public Comments Discussed at February 19, 2019 Work Session (PDF)
- Hamlet Study Public Hearings
- Hamlet Study Hearings (PDF)
- Hamlet Study Timeline August 2018 (PDF)
- Hamlet Study Update Presentation August 2018 (PDF)
- Feb 6, 2018 East Hampton Presentation (PDF)
- Business Study (PDF)
- Business Study Implementation Chart (PDF)
- Amgansett Hamlet Report January 30, 2018 (PDF)
- East Hampton Hamlet Report January 31, 2018 (PDF)
- Montauk Hamlet Report January 31, 2018 (PDF)
- Springs Hamlet Report January 31, 2018 (PDF)
- Wainscott Hamlet Report January 30, 2018 (PDF)
The draft reports prepared by Dodson & Flinker with RKG Associates, LK McLean Associates and Fine Arts & Sciences are listed below. These preliminary documents were released at this early stage of completion to provide for increased public participation in creating the plans for our town’s business centers. Although the plans have already been presented, the public comment period continues and e-mail comments on the draft plans will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until September 30, 2017. The links below provide access to the draft plans, the presentation slides and the presentations themselves as filmed by LTV.
Presentations June 1st, June 2nd, & June 3rd, 2017
Dodson & Flinker with RKG Associates, LK McLean Associates and Fine Arts & Sciences presented their draft recommendations in a series of meetings held June 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Presentations of the draft reports were filmed by LTV and can be viewed on their website http://www.ltveh.org/ Click on the link above to access the powerpoint slides for each presentation.
Charrette Schedules from 2016
A key element of the public participation process was the use of an intensive, two day charrette for each hamlet. The purpose of the charrette was to facilitate a discussion of issues and concerns, to provide an opportunity for shared fact-finding and analysis, and to generate and discuss physical planning ideas specific to each hamlet. The charrette consisted of workshops, focus groups, and tours that were open and advertised to the general public, including businesses, year round residents, second home owners and other stakeholders. These events provided the opportunity for local citizens to work together with town staff and the consulting team to develop creative and detailed recommendations for the Town’s commercial districts.