The Tax Receivers office is open to accept tax payments in person Monday – Friday 9:00am to 4:00 PM.
**Face Mask Required**
Collection of the 2020/2021 property tax bill will begin on Monday December 14th
- First half payment due January 11, 2021
- Second half payment due June 1, 2021
Please see COVID19 restrictions below:
Property Tax Payment Options During COVID-19
Payments are due to the Town without penalty for first half payment by January 11, 2021.
Second half payment is due by June 1, 2021. Any payments post marked after June 1, 2021 will be forwarded to the Suffolk County Comptroller.
Due to COVID-19 the office is not open to the public.
Pay by Drop-off - with a check
- Drop off in the mail slot at the Tax Receiver's office, 300 Pantigo Place, Suite 106, East Hampton.
Pay by Mail - with a check
- Mail to the Tax Receiver using the enclosed envelope, which is addressed PO Box 5670, Hauppauge. Must be postmarked for first half payment by January 11, 2021. Second half payment is due by June 1, 2021.
Pay Online - with a credit card or eCheck
- Go to https://www.ehamptonny.gov and click on "Online Payments". There will be a service charge for credit cards 2.39% and a $1.00 fee for eChecks.
Pay by Phone- with a check or credit card
- Call the Tax Receiver's office at (631) 324-2770.
Pay at Bridgehampton National Bank-with cash or a check
- Call your local BNB branch to make an appointment.
The Receiver of Taxes is responsible for the preparation, distribution and payment of more than 24,000 property tax bills in the Town of East Hampton. Taxes collected are distributed to the following East Hampton funds:
- Town funds
- Fire districts
- School and library districts
- Lighting districts
- Water districts
- Special Use districts
Please refer to the Related Documents below for answers to frequently asked questions concerning your property tax bill.